At the option of the retailer, we can accept orders for alcoholic beverages from retailers as late as 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 3, 2018, at prices posted for December 2017.
Regular Sales Orders placed on Friday, December 29, 2017, through Wednesday, January 3, 2018, at DECEMBER Pricing:
- Orders can be placed via Sales Rep on Pocket Advantage OR the Order Department. These orders will have an invoice date of December 31, 2017, and will be due based on the date of delivery.
- Orders at December pricing can also be placed via BevMedia and Sevenfifty
Regular Sales Orders placed on Friday, December 29, 2017, through Wednesday, January 3, 2018, at JANUARY Pricing:
- Orders must be placed via the Order Department (request January pricing). Normal credit cycles apply.
Bill and Storage Orders
For December pricing:
- Bill and Storage orders at December pricing can be placed via Sales Representative in Pocket Advantage until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
- Goods placed into B&S on Friday, December 29, 2017, through 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 3, 2018, and delivered by Friday, January 5, 2018, will not be assessed the "in charge" fees. If the delivery is not completed by January 5, 2018, normal bill and storage charges apply to any remaining inventory.
For January pricing:
- Normal Bill and Storage charges will be assessed for Bill and Storage orders placed at January pricing.
Allocations for January 2018
Orders for January allocated items MUST be placed through the Order Department exclusively. Sales reps will not be able to place orders for allocated items on Pocket Advantage as PA will have December pricing. Requests for January allocations for New Accounts will be accepted starting on Wednesday, January 3 at 10am per our normal procedures.